- While introducing solids to your baby, introduce one at a time, waiting at least three after each new food. This way, you will get a heads-up if your baby has an allergic reaction to one of them.
- Sing a lot to your baby at her early months for effective communication and better bonding.
- Touch your baby’s Toe and Belly to determine if she is warm enough. Warm toes means she is Over dressed. Cool Belly means she need another layer.
- To Prevent nuts and Chocochips from sinking to the bottom of Cakes and Cupcakes, try dusting them with some flour before adding.
- As Lines and bars play a major role in modern interior designs, Go for horizontals than verticals when you pick one for your living room. Because Horizontals give a more relaxed feel while verticals give a formal feel.